The University Legal Office is responsible for overseeing the implementation of regulations governing the workflow of the university. This is done through carrying out the following tasks:
- Preparing and designing forms for legal contracts and agreements with other parties.
- Preparing decrees issued by the university’s top management.
- Paying attention to lawsuits and complaints against the university, or that the university raises against other parties.
- Interpreting laws, regulations, and rules that pertain to the nature of the university’s work.
- Issuing legal advice and pinion on applications of issues related to the university affairs.
- Participating in carrying out legal and academic research.
- Participating in committees, councils, and team works to oversee the legality of all procedures.