The Department of Administrative Affairs is responsible for implementing the administrative regulations and procedures required to run the university’s administrative work. This includes the following tasks:
- Preparing and designing the internal regulations and procedures required for the conduct of work in this department.
- Identifying vacant positions and work to recruit qualified and appropriate staff according to the standards established for the job vacancies requirements.
- Preparation of the staffing and job descriptions for all administrative jobs at the university.
- Opening administrative files for all university employees and following up on updating their documents whenever the need arises.
- Supervising and monitoring staff commitment to doing their jobs during the daily working hours.
- Preparing and writing reports related to the work of the department.
- Preparing the annual estimated budget for the Administrative Affairs Department.
- Attention is paid to public relations associated with the development of the department’s performance.